Osprey Women's Ariel Plus (60L)
Extra stuffability, more flex and perfect for longer treks, the Ariel Plus has been anatomically created to support women with a keen sense of adventure.
Offering impressive carrying styles, the Ariel PLUS range comes in a range of colours styles and volumes. Osprey knows that all bodies are different and need to be supported differently, and that's why the Ariel, the Women's version of the Aether pack, has an anatomically designed fit for women with a unique support design so you'll feel supported and comfortable even on the longest trails.
Fully customisable and designed for carrying heavier loads, the Ariel offers an impressive carrying ability- feel confident knowing you can go on adventures with a supportive and reliable backpack.
The Ariel Plus Series packs are made from high-tenacity durable nylon fabrics designed to handle the most rugged trails. Stow your trekking poles conveniently on your pack for quick on hand release and with the adjustable shoulder straps and hip belt you'll have a perfectly customised fit every time.
- Custom Fit: Custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt, shoulder strap, and adjustable torso length mean the pack is adjustable to various body shapes and sizes.
- AirScape suspension: Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel creates a breathable close-to-body fit
- Load capacity: Largest volume packs provide a stable close to body carry: ideal for managing heavy loads
- Durable: For extended use on rugged trails
- Included Daylid: Remove and quickly convert the top lid to a roomy daypack for side excursions
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR material
- Women's Specific Fit: women's specific model- Ariel. Also available in the Men's version- Aether Plus
- Removable top lid converts to a day-lid day pack
- Raincover included and made from PFC-free DWR and bluesign-approved materials
- Stow on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated flap jacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy access storage
- The main compartment has a large front panel with zip access
- Reinforced fabric front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front-panel compression straps with straight jacket compression
- Dual zippered hip-belt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Removable dividers between zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- 3.5mm Lightwire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load to hipbelt
- Injection- moulded, die-cut foam Airscape frame sheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Easily adjustable harness system for various torso lengths
- Custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps included
Custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps
- Allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
Custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
- Extendable custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody Ergo ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Enhanced load transfer
- The custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system - creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, an effortless carry.
- Main fabric: Bluesign- Approved 210D High-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: Bluesign- Approved 210D High-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: Bluesign- Approved 210D High-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
|Ariel Plus 60