Osprey's Tempest 40 has recently been redesigned with ultralight multi-day travellers in mind. This lightweight pack has been designed for optimal stability on even the most technical terrain.
An Airscape suspension back panel helps create a breathable but close to body fit, while a continuous wrap harness and hip belt move with you. This streamlined women's specific backpack features top loading access to the main compartment and a separate sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider. Other features include ice axe and trekking pole attachment points, a reservoir sleeve and zippered hip belt pockets.
- Top load access to main compartment.
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket.
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
- Tuck away dual ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off.
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment.
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps.
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets.
- External hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Easy access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket.
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets.
- Zippered sleeping bag access with optional divider.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Full length vertical zip to access main compartment.
- Load Range: 7-11kg
- Fabric: blue sign approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC free DWR.
||70H x 34W x 26D cm
||65H x 34W x 26D cm