44L of storage is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight multi-day trips anywhere in Australia. This pack is simple and lightweight so you can move fast through the bush, mountains and beyond.
Osprey's Talon 44 is ventilated and comfortable, featuring the BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hip-belt combined with a fibreglass frame to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
The Updated Airscape backpanel uses less material and glue, while also being more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hip-belts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organisation you need.
- Top-loader access to main compartment
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hip-belt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pockets
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip-belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hip-belt pockets
- ErgoPull hip-belt closure with hip-belts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hip-belt body wrap
62H X 30W X 33D
67H X 30W X 33D