The perfect pack for ultralight, overnight adventures or fun-filled family day trips
The Talon 36 is light and comfortable, making it an option for overnight hikes. It's a great size for those who require only the essentials, and aim to shed any excess weight. However, being a panel loading, mid-sized pack the Talon 36 is largely adopted as a capacious daypack.
Osprey's die-cut AirScape back panel has been incorporated into the pack's design to allow airflow and provide flexible support against your back, keeping you cool, dry and mobile for long days of exploring. Complete with side stretch woven pockets, a zippered slash pocket on the top panel and a mesh front stuff pocket, the Talon 36 offers a number of storage options to keep everything neat and organised.
- Ventilated airflow channels for active use
- Mesh-covered foam lumber
- Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
- Seamless lumber-to-hip belt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clips
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fabric - bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D high-tenacity nylon w/ PFC-free DWR
||61H x 29W x 23D cm
||66H x 29W x 23D cm