Osprey Talon 33 Litre Men's Hiking Daypack
The Talon - lightweight performance with multi-sport versatility.
The Talon 33 is a top loading, technical backpack with a removable top pocket that offers the perfect volume for light overnight backpacking and day hiking. You might only have the weekend to head out into the wilderness, but the Talon will have your back whether you're a light-and-fast backpacker heading out for an overnighter or you're more of a summit-in-a-day adventurer.
The Airscape™ back panel has been moulded somewhat like a chimney to ventilate and eliminate any excess heat so your back isn't a sweaty mess when the pack comes off. The BioStretch™ covers the shoulder straps as well as the waist-belt for maximum comfort and breathability while you hike, whilst the ErgoPull™ tabs cinch across your waist for a more ideal fit.
The Talon's external hydration sleeve makes your reservoir easy to refill, the side stretch pockets will fit extra water or snacks, and the two zippered pockets at the waist-belt will carry your camera, lip balm, or sunscreen. In addition, the front panel will hold a map, book or last minute items.
The shoulder straps have innovative Stow-On-The-Go™ attachments for your trekking poles when they aren't in use, and the lower InsideOut™ straps will compress the pack down quickly and simply. This pack even has two ice tool attachment loops with bungee tie-offs so you can use it year-round.
- The Airscape™ back panel and BioStretch™ waist-belt/shoulder straps offer sensational ventilation & breathability.
- The pack loads from the top and closes with a single drawcord.
- A back hydration sleeve will house your reservoir and allow easy refill.
- The removable top lid has a zippered top and mesh under-the-lid pockets.
- Includes side stretch pockets, two zippered pockets at the waist-belt and a front panel stretch-mesh pocket.
- You can attach your trekking poles with the Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment and ice tool attachment loops are also provided for winter use.
WHAT'S MY SIZE?
DIMENSIONS - 66 x 28 x 25 cm
WEIGHT - 850g
TORSO - 40.5 - 46 cm
HIP-BELT - 65 - 114 cm
DIMENSIONS - 71 x 28 x 25 cm
WEIGHT - 900g
TORSO - 53 - 58.5 cm
HIP-BELT - 70 - 127 cm
*If you have a torso size of 48 - 51cm, you will fit both a S/M & an M/L.
An appropriately fit harness should finish 5 to 7cm below the armpit when at the correct torso length. The webbing should not touch the side of the body below the padding.
To determine correct hip-belt size, measure around the hips at the iliac crest, not the waist. The padded portion should wrap well around the hips, leaving a gap of approximately 7 to 15cm between the tips of both hip pads when securely tightened.