A good pack can make all the difference, get a head start on your day with the Talon 26
Durable, streamlined, and ready for adventure, this 26-litre top-loader by Osprey is all you'll need for a day trip with the family or bike packing adventure. Made from Osprey's bluesign-approved, recycled nylon, this pack is built to go anywhere.
The thoughtfully designed AirScape back panel allows for a breathable, close-to-body fit without compromising user mobility. Complete with attachment points for your helmet and trekking poles, and a hydration reservoir sleeve this pack is fantastic for long days out and about.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hip belt pockets
- Fabric - bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Load Range - 5-8kg
||54H x 29W x 23D cm
||56H x 29W x 23D cm