Osprey Stratos 34 Litre Hiking Day Pack
Ideal for those long day hikes or a light and fast over night trip.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos 34 received a makeover more than skin deep for 2017.
Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 34 is the go to pack for those who prefer to panel loading organisation on everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far or near.
The Stratos 34 even has an integrated rain cover to protect your gear and pack when the weather turns on you. Smartly organised pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need it.
It also includes Airspeed Suspension for incredible comfort and ventilation on the mesh back panel. This also comes with added adjustability for the variation in torso length to provide a fine tune custom fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- Stow on the go trekking pole attachment.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket.
- Integrated Rain cover.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual side compression straps.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider.
- Zippered hip belt pocket
- Torso size: 40.5cm - 51cm (16" - 20")
- Volume: 32L
- Dimensions: 22.4H x 11.8W x 12.2D IN
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Torso size: 48cm -58.5cm (19" - 23")
- Volume: 34L
- Dimensions: 24.4H x 11.8W x 12.2D IN
- Weight: 1.4kg