An incredibly ventilated pack that features panel loading convenience and organisation for demanding day hikes.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series received a makeover that is more than skin deep for 2017.
Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 24 is the go to choice for those who prefer panel loading organisation on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most.
The Stratos 24 even has an integrated rain cover to protect your gear and pack when the weather turns on you. Smartly organised pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need it.
It also includes Airspeed Suspension for incredible comfort and ventilation on the mesh back panel. This also comes with added adjustability for the variation in torso length to provide a fine tune custom fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Stow on the go trekking pole attachment.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Integrated raincover.
- Zippered hip belt pockets.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment.
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket.
One size fits most. (46 - 58.5 cm)
Due to the Stratos 24 featuring added adjustability the torso length can be fine tuned to fit most back sizes.
- Volume: 24L
- Dimensions: 22H x 11.8W x 11.8D IN
- Weight: 1.25kg