Osprey Men's Soelden (22L)
Move fast and light through the backcountry.
The Osprey Men's Soelden 22L Backpack is a versatile and rugged companion designed to meet the demands of backcountry enthusiasts. With a 22-litre capacity, the Soelden provides ample storage space for all your gear, including avalanche gear, layers, snacks, etc., via a large rear entry back panel.
Additionally, multiple pockets and compartments, both internal and external, allow for organised storage of smaller items like maps, gadgets, and personal belongings. The Soelden backpack is constructed with high-quality, rugged nylon with a DWR finish that resists tears and abrasions, protecting your gear from the elements and accidental bumps.
Comfort is a top priority for outdoor gear, and the Soelden excels in this aspect. The adjustable harness system and padded shoulder straps provide a personalised fit, reducing fatigue and strain on your back and shoulders. The back panel is ergonomically designed with airflow channels, promoting ventilation and a snow-shedding material for reduced snow/ice build-up.
With its sleek design and attention to detail, the Osprey Men's Soelden 22L Backpack is a functional backcountry pack and a stylish companion for your touring pursuits.
- Built for the backcountry with lightweight and snow-specific features
- Gender-specific sizing for enhanced fit and efficiency
- 1.0mm HDPE framesheet and 1.5mm HDPE stay
- Lightweight, thermoformed die-cut EVA foam back panel
- Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow build-up
- Conture, die-cut EVA foam harness for lightweight, stable, comfortable fit
- Adjustable hipbelt made from 25mm webbing with EVA foam padding
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- Main compartment internal buckle for hanging a reservoir, with dual harness sleeve tunnels for the reservoir hose and/or radio cord
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Claimed Weight: 1kg
- Volume: 22L
- Load Range: 7 - 12kg
- Dimensions: 51cm H x 29cm W x 24cm D
- Main Fabric: bluesign 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadowbox PFC Free DWR
- Accent Fabric: bluesign 210D Nylon Dobby PFC Free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: bluesign 210D Nylon Dobby PFC Free DWR