Osprey's Men's specific Travel Pack perfect for a long weekend.
Osprey's Farpoint 55 L travel pack is a lightweight and tough travel pack to accompany you on many adventures. The gender-specific pack makes it comfortable no matter how long you are travelling for.
A large panel zip gives you full access to the main compartment of the bag, and once inside, you will find a mesh pocket for small items which can be easily lost. The Farpoint has lockable sliders on the main compartment to keep your gear secure when in transit. The rear back panel with zipper gives you the option to stow away your harness when checking your luggage in at the airport, creating a sleek silhouette so the straps don't get caught in the baggage conveyor belt.
Compression straps internally and externally help stabilise the load and reduce the pack size when you choose to carry less.
A detachable daypack comes with the Farpoint 55 and provides extra storage or is ideal for day trips or carry-on. It can also attach to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access.
- Zip-off daysack that can be attached to the main pack harness for a secure front carry.
- Sleeping pad straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide extra secure carry.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment.
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper.
- Dual front compression straps.
- Dual front mesh pockets.
- Heat embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Padded top and side handles.
- Stowaway back panel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection.
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment.
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket.