A daypack is essential when your tackling short hikes in Australia. The Manta AG™ will be your saving grace when you have goods and chattels to carry.
A clever combination of comfort-orientated elements ensure that this daypack is not only comfortable, but fully-functional as well.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system hugs your body... following your natural contours for a more comfortable fit. The tensioned, 3D mesh offers sensational ventilation, to avoid an accumulation of sweat.
The LightWire™ frame helps tension the mesh, transferring the load from the harness to the hip belt. In addition, the mesh covered die cut foam on the BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides an active, figure-hugging fit and maximum ventilation.
The pack's main compartment can be accessed via the front zip panel so that you can see all your gear at first glance and a series of well-designed pockets keep you organised on the trail. A large, zippered front panel pocket is included with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. The dual side, stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the two, zippered pockets on the hip belt are perfect for keeping trail snacks or your phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket also provides safe storage for your shades.
- A helmet attachment loop is provided for easy helmet storage.
- The Stow-on-the-Go® trekking pole attachment system is perfect for stashing your sticks.
- If the weather rolls in, do not fear - an integrated, removable rain cover is there to protect your gear. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice
- A Hydraulics® LT 2.5 litre reservoir is included - complete with Osprey's very own magnetic sternum strap & bite valve for easy access to fluids.
- The lightweight, Anti-Gravity™ system hugs your body and allows you to move freely. It provides sensational ventilation, thanks to the tensioned 3D mesh.
- The seamless, suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
- You will find direct zip access to the hydration compartment for spill-free refills.
- A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organisation.
51 x 33 x 30 cm
56 x 33 x 30 cm