Osprey Farpoint 70 Litre Travel Backpack - Caribbean Blue
The Osprey Farpoint 70 is the best pack for long haul trips to & from the airport - all the way to your destination.
In reality, travelling is already complicated... add unreliable luggage to the equation and your in for a whirlwind of troubles. It's the attention to detail that has enabled Osprey to create the best travel pack in the world.
The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hip belt, supporting your back and hips when you need it the most. A mesh back panel is featured to improve ventilation, whilst the mesh on the harness and the hip belt helps reducing chafing under a heavy load.
The entire suspension system, including shoulder straps and harnesses completely stows away under a zippered panel, perfect for a sleeker bag when checking into airports or jumping on a bus. It's ideal for travelling overseas where checked luggage packs would usually be a bit inconvenient. You can unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment and inside you'll find a mesh pocket for small items. A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit. On the outside of the pack, you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organised. The sewn attachment points can be utilised to add extra gear to the outside.
It doesn't matter how much you choose to carry, the Osprey StraightJacket™ compression straps will always stabilise the load. The Farpoint 70 comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack which is perfect for taking off to use during the day to the markets, shops or day walks.
- A fixed, unisex back panel, hip belt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away to create a slimmer profile - providing a better bag for throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- The StraightJacket™ compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack. It utilises the external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of pack.
- A top zippered pocket works well for items that need to be easily accessible. The pocket also works well for liquids and toiletries.
- A zippered front panel slash pocket keeps you organised.
- Includes a Farpoint Daypack.
61 x 33 x 33 cm
66 x 35 x 33 cm