Osprey Aura AG 65 Litre - Women's Hiking Pack
The Osprey Aura AG Series features an Anti-Gravity suspension system - which means that you will not find a more unique, luxurious backpack - even if you tried.
Osprey resolved to construct a pack that would mould to your body, making it virtually impossible to feel uncomfortable. The Anti-Gravity suspension system has a lightweight mesh back-panel that contours to your body - from your hips to your shoulders, which prompts the pack to move with your body, rather than against it.
The Aura AG features a seamless mesh back-panel for quick-drying ventilation. The mesh panel provides unlimited ventilation around your torso to prevent an accumulation of sweat... meanwhile, you can organise your gear accordingly with the various easy-access pockets. You can access your gear through either the top or bottom of your pack, and for the super space-conscious hiker, the floating top-lid is removable for when you need to shave weight.
- The final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- The Anti-Gravity suspension system offers a more secure fit.
- A Lightweight mesh back-panel offers better breathability to prevent sweat accumulation.
- The pockets are all easily accessible, with a removable floating top lid.
- Load range: 14 - 23kg
- X-Small: 69 x 38 x 39cm, 1.81kg
- Small: 74 x 38 x 39cm, 1.87kg
- Medium: 79 x 38 x39 cm, 1.93kg