Osprey's best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack for traditional backpacking trips that go for a week or more.
The Atmos AG 65 features the innovative AntiGravity suspension that makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile. With easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, this pack is still the top contender.
- Anti-Gravity suspension: LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free.
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hip-belt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir.
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps.
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilise loads and maintain a streamlined profile.
- Zippered hip-belt pockets keep snacks, and smaller items close at hand.
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit.
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hip-belt