This is a pack that we've been waiting for! Osprey's stripped down, simplified Aether Pro 70 is the perfect Aussie pack. Whether you're heading to remote Tasmanian Peaks or spending an overnight on the main range this is the pack for you. The pack features one zipper and strengthened hardware, resulting in a pack that is worry free and dependable.
High Performance Design
Osprey have really excelled themselves with this pack. Great design means this is a pack that can get the job done.
The Aether Pro 70 features an interchangeable harness size and heat-moldable hipbelt so you can get the perfect fit.
Lightweight and Streamlined
Osprey have created a pack that is easily customizable to your needs. Removable pockets and straps means you can use the pack in multiple configurations.
Ospreys NanoFly fabric is a blend of ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, they have created an incredibly light fabric with good abrasion resistance.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing small essentials.
- Integrated Flap Jacket pocket allows you to remove the lid and still protect your gear in the main pack.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment means you can stow you poles easily when needed.
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments.
- Reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3l reservoir.
- Dual front compression straps help stabilise your load.
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand.
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilise loads or can be removed.
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Sternum strap with whistle.
||82H x 45W x 37D CM
87H x 45W x 37D CM
92H x 45W x 37D CM