The perfect adventure pack for backpacking, thru-hiking & alpine expeditions in Australia - with a pedigree like no other pack.
The Aether AG 70 is a great solution for heavy loads on big trips or multi-day excursions.
You can thank Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity technology for the ventilated comfort and figure-hugging fit. The Anti-Gravity feature is essentially a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh that extends from the upper torso through to the lumbar area - wrapping itself around you for superior comfort. In addition to the IsoForm5 harness, the CM hip-belt ensures that your pack fits flawlessly, to eliminate a spine crushing experience.
- All components are interchangeable to offer a truly personal fit.
- The size XL comes with a (size) Large hip-belt and harness.
- Includes lower Inside-Out compression straps, an integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use and an internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- You can gain access to the main compartment through a large J-Zip.
- The adjustable sternum strap includes a safety whistle.
- Raincover Included
||80cm x 40cm x 34cm
||85cm x 40cm x 34cm
||90cm x 40cm x 34cm
||95cm x 40cm x 34cm