A fully customisable Pack designed to carry heavier loads and help you get to the places you want to go.
Reliable, durable and made to last, this new and improved pack is part of the Osprey Aether Series, a range of rugged packs that can be adjusted to fit your shape, size, height and load. Offering an impressive amount of support and carrying ability with its custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder strap and hip belt you can use it for day trips, overnight treks or longer ventures that require a sturdy pack.
Osprey knows that anatomically bodies are different and need to be supported differently so they've created a custom fit for Men and Women- the Aether, and the Ariel.
For on the trail convenience, you’ll be able to calibrate a perfect fit and enjoy a lifetime of travelling adventures with the Osprey Aether Series Hiking Pack
- Custom Fit: Custom fit-on-the-fly hip belt, shoulder strap, and adjustable torso length mean the pack is adjustable to various body shapes and sizes.
- AirScape suspension: Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel creates a breathable close-to-body fit
- Load capacity: stable close to body carry: ideal for managing heavy loads
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR material
- Women's Specific Fit: Available in a women's specific model- (Ariel)
Raincover included and made from PFC-free DWR and bluesign-approved materials
The main compartment has a large front panel with zip access
Floating top lid with lash points
Reinforced fabric front shove-it pocket
Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
Dual upper/lower side compression straps
Dual front-panel compression straps with straight jacket compression
Dual zippered hip-belt pockets
Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
Removable dividers between zippered sleeping bag compartment
Removable sleeping bag straps
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- 3.5 LightWire Peripheral frame effectively transfers the load to hipbelt
- Injection- moulded, die-cut foam Airscape frame sheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Easily adjustable harness system for various torso lengths
- Custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps included
Custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps
- Custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps allow for precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
Custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
- Extendable custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody Ergo ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Enhanced load transfer
- The custom fit-on-the-fly hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system - creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, an effortless carry.
- Main fabric: Bluesign- Approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: Bluesign- Approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: Bluesign- Approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR