Exceptional performance and durability without the weight.
The Men's Ultralight wading boots from Orvis don't have the bulk, and weight of a conventional wading boot so reduce the energy expended when walking and wading. These exceptionally durable boots make a huge difference when out on the water for the day and provide the angler tremendous benefit in terms of the overall experience. As part of the Orvis Ultralight wading system, these boots offer exceptional performance and durability.
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot.
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber provides a better strength to weight ratio than traditional leather.
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones.
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance.
- Custom Vibram EVA midsole for all-day comfort.
- TPU plate for improved stud retention.
- Dual durometer Vibram outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic location needed.
- Claimed weight: 40oz (1.133kg) per pair.