On flight’s top fly fishing destinations, know that you can travel anywhere and keep your possessions safe with the Orvis Carry-It-All.
Designed years ago by Orvis Chairman Perk Perkins himself, he wanted to be able to travel and know that his keep beloved rod and reel would be kept safe from the time of departure to the time of arrival wherever that might’ve been.
Made from 100% recycled CORDURA ECO materials, the Carry It All provides separate internal zippered pockets and storage compartments for all your rods and adjustable dividers to securely customise the rest of your gear.
Zippered stretch-mesh compartments offer extra divided storage, and the main internal pocket is protected by a lockable zipper. Reinforced corners mean that this travel carry bag is durable and can go just about anywhere, and offer the best protection for the most delicate gear.
Removable padded shoulder strap means you can carry it with comfort, so whether you’re travelling by boat, plane or on the back of a truck, know that your favourite possessions will be secure and protected until the next time you need them.
Available in two sizes-
- Medium: 78cm Long x 20cm Wide x 12.5cm Deep
- Holds up to a 9’ 4 piece rod. (Note: Will only fit rod tubes up to 76cm)
- Claimed Weight: 2.3kg
- Large: 91cm Long x 20cm Wide x 12.5cm Depp
- Holds up to 11’ 4 Piece rod. (Note: Will only fit rod tubes up to 89cm)
- Claimed Weight 3.08kg
- Made from 100% recycled CORDURA ECO
- Customer-proven satisfaction for almost two decades
- Protects and organises your equipment
- Separate zippered storage compartment for rods
- Internal compartments with improved adjustable dividers
- Protected by a lockable zipper
- Reinforced outer corners
- External zippered pocket
- Removable shoulder strap