It's time to gear up for your next bikepacking adventure!
The convenient ORTLIEB Seat-Pack can be mounted to your seat-post with the help of two extra-strong Velcro straps. In addition to the pack's other duties, this seat-post bag also serves as a fender on off-road terrain.
The super spacious, waterproof Seat-Pack will safely store your essentials and keep your extra clothes dry, yet you can adjust the packs volume as needed via the roll closure on the side. The convenient compression valve can be used to compact the pack even more, if required.
If the uphill stretches cohere you into peeling off your jacket - do not fear! You can simply stash it under the quick-access, x-link restraining cord on the top of the pack. Once you arrive at your destination, you can also use the Seat-Pack as a replacement backpack - whether you're out with a cross bike, mountain bike or road bike!
- The lightweight, waterproof design has variable volume & is easily adjusted via the roll top.
- An elastic x-link restraining cord can be used to fasten light gear for easy access.
- The sturdy PU laminated, ripstop nylon offers durability.
- A heavy duty fabric is used at the saddle rail mounting location & the two heavy duty Velcro straps have a soft grippy surface to ensure slip-free seat post fixation.
- The saddlebag also acts as a mudguard.
- An air release valve is featured to purge the bag of trapped air, allowing for tighter compression.
- The dimensions are 30 x 64 x 22 cm.
- The bag weighs approx.
- 16.5 litres.
Tom's Outdoors is proud to be associated with ORTLIEB Australia.