NRS Purest Mesh Duffel Bag
The duffel that airs out gear so well you might as well call it a Hills Hoist.
The NRS Purest Mesh Duffel Bag is a handy, roomy, packable storage bag for wet gear storage. The mesh top dissipates those funky smells after a hard day of paddling, and a sturdy polyester construction lets the Purest Mesh Duffel Bag be tossed in and out of the car without worry. The small accessory pocket on the side is a great place for keys and other valuables and also doubles as a means to pack down to a fraction of its size for easy storage.
- Constructed with sturdy polyester and designed with a polyester mesh top panel allowing wet gear to breathe
- Zippered accessory pocket on the side secures small items, like your wallet, phone, and keys.
- A flat, rectangular bottom design maximises useful space
- Features sturdy webbing handles and a detachable padded shoulder strap
- Duffel compresses into the side pocket for easy stowing in another bag
- Claimed Weight: 40L: 455g, 60L: 512g, 90L: 567g
- Material: 300 denier polyester with polyester mesh
- Closure System: Zipper
- 1 external pocket
- Mesh top panel
- Compresses into the side pocket for easy storage
|40L||61cm L x 36cm W x 28cm H|
|60L||71cm L x 38cm W x 30cm H|
|90L||86cm L x 41cm W x 33cm H|