NRS Co-Pilot Knife
Sometimes big things come in small packages
The NRS Co-Pilot Knife is the little brother to the original NRS Pilot Knife, offering the same great features, just in a smaller, compact package. The included sheath clips into the knife lash tab on most NRS personal flotation devices (PFD), like the NRS Chinook Kayak Fishing PFD, for easy access when you need it most.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue.
- For all your cutting needs, the Co-Pilot has both super sharp and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This along with the blunt tip help prevents injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberised grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Fibreglass reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 14.6cm (5.75")
- Blade length: 5.7cm (2.2")
- Blade edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade tip: Blunt