New Zealand Strike Indicator Wool Yarn Spool
New Zealand Strike Indicator's specially sourced and dyed natural wool work well in a variety of conditions. This particular wool has been chosen because of it wiry, water-shedding properties that allow a perfect float cast after cast. The wool fills the indicator sleeve perfectly and can be trimmed to the size you want. The wool has natural lanolin, however go ahead and add a dab of floating at the beginning of the day. The indicator will float and cast all day.
- 3 feet of New Zealand custom spun wool strike indicator.
- One strand fits "Regular tubing"
- Two strands fits "x-large tubing"
- Spool dispenser is the perfect shape and size for using on the river.
- Fits perfectly into vest, pocket or pack - won't crush or deform.