MSR Freelite 1 - Lightweight 1 Person Tent
If you want to make the most of your time outside - then this is the tent for you, my friend.
The freestanding, double-wall FreeLite has been engineered to offer the comfort of a backpacking tent, in a lightweight design that won’t slow you down - guaranteed.
It has a ventilating, micron mesh canopy and a large, easy-access door that will make you feel right at home. The unified freestanding frame sets up quickly and in addition, it offers soloists plenty of headroom - which is great for sitting up and planning your next day's adventure.
- The FreeLite provides full-protection without the additional weight.
- A large, easy-access door opens into the spacious interior for comfort & convenience.
- A micro-mesh canopy offers fantastic ventilation, moisture control & bug-free protection.
- The durable fabrics offer maximum protection from the elements.
- It is perfect for 3-season use.
CAPACITY - 1
DOORS - 1
FREESTANDING - Yes
PEAK HEIGHT (INTERIOR) - 91cm
PACKED SIZE - 46 x 15 cm
AREA (FLOOR) - 1.67 sq. m
AREA (VESTIBULE) - 0.83 sq. m
VOLUME (TENT) - 651 L
VOLUME (VESTIBULE) - 198 L
WEIGHT (MINIMUM) - 0.89kg
WEIGHT (PACKED) - 1.09kg.
POLES - 1 x 7000 Aluminium Series
FABRIC (RAINFLY) - 15D Nylon Ristop 1200mm Durashield Polyurethane & Silicone.
FABRIC (FLOOR) - 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield Polyurethane & DWR
MESH - 10D Polyester Micro-Mesh