The Mercury lll Mid GTX hiking boot is from the light hiking series. Being sustainably produced in Germany, the Terracare nubuck leather gives this boot stability and durability.
Its grippy Vibram Frog Grip sole, Cushioning 3D memo foam in the lining and individual sole will only impress. The breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane provides protection even in the changing weather conditions.
- Terracare leather - made in Germany
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- 3D memo foam
- Rolling Concept: Patented Mammut sole concept: Support and cushioning encouraging the foot's natural rolling movement. This resulting in reduced fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Vibram Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- Claimed Weight: (UK 8.5) 540g
Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
Material: Nubuk leather, Velours leather, Softshell
Soles: Vibram Frog Grip, EVA wedge