Patagonia Men's Longsleeve Capilene Air Crew
Patagonia's most advanced baselayer, featuring their innovative 3-D knit structure.
The Capilene Air Crew insulates even when wet, dries quickly and resists odour for day after day use. Made from an airy blend of 51% merino wool from New Zealand 49% Capilene recycled polyester, Capilene Air feels light and soft on the skin and stretches naturally to move with the body in motion.
Patagonia creates the soft 18.5-micron-gauge-yarns used in Capilene Air with an innovative air blasting technology that dramatically increases the yarn’s loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn. The seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points throughout the entire garment and nearly eliminates wasted material.
Soft, stretchy elastic knit in the cuffs and hem keep the garment positioned where you want it and add skin-pampering comfort for extended use. With a gender-specific box-stitch texture to trap warmth and allow airflow.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time.
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against the skin and stretches to move with the body.
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material.
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use.
- Claimed Weight: 184g
- 5.6oz (190g) 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester seamless box-stitch knit comprised of 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool