Mammut Wall Rider Ultra-Lightweight Climbing Helmet
Ensure safety and comfort on the mountain tops!
Keep a cool head when out on a climb by using the Wall Rider Ultra-Lightweight Climbing Helmet by Mammut. The reinforced helmet shell is robust and guarantees you maximum safety whilst providing excellent cushioning properties of EPP plastic so you know that your head is protected at all times.
The helmet is ultra-lightweight you won't be weighed down. This is achieved by using an EPP (expandable polypropylene) shell and a minimalist adjustable system.
The Wall Rider Helmet is well ventilated and has a generous ventilated opening, allowing for optimum breathability for your head. It's fully adjustable and can be completely individualised for a perfect fit on your head every time.
- Two clips and rubber loop on the back for fixing a headlamp
- Epp core combined with a partial hard shell
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Large ventilation opening for good air circulations and heat discharge
- Ultralightweight, minimalist adjustment system
- All-round. Fully adjustable chin straps for optimum fit
- EN 12492 standard
- Claimed weight: 195g
- Cut: Basic