Mammut Men's Trovat Advanced High GTX Hiking Boot
Accommodating mountain hiking boot with a sensational fit.
The Trovat Advanced High GTX Hiking Boot offers a sensational fit. The Classic Nubuk leather with rubber heel to tip protection, very adaptive 3D tongue and butter-soft Nappa heel collar. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane offers to waterproof while providing climate comfort. The 3-zone lacing allows consistent lacing varying to the individual's needs. The elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and memo foam add additional support. The proven Vibram MT Traction ll sole shows stability on any surface.
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation.
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside helps prevent you from twisting your ankle while maintaining the full freedom of movement.
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle.
- Feet Map: A lining and padding system that takes into account the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Rolling Concept: Patented Mammut sole concept: Support and cushioning, encouraging the foot's natural rolling movement. This resulting in reduced fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Weight (UK 8.5) [g]760
Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
Material: Nubuk leather, Nappa leather, textile
Soles: Vibram MT-Traction II, PU wedge