LOWA Men's Camino Evo GTX Wide
Undertaking the Overland track or going for a short bushwalk, the Camino Evo GTX Wide will have you covered.
When faced with rough terrain, you need a tough, sturdy boot to get the job done. That's where the Lowa Camino Evo GTX Wide comes in. With a Gore-Tex lining, Nubuck leather upper and Vibram App Trail II outsole, the Camino is a bomb-proof and waterproof boot with an incredible amount of ankle support to conquer the outdoors in rain, hail or shine.
The tongue and lacing system found on the Camino Evo GTX is comfortable for all-day wear, Lowa's C4 tongue and roller eyelets create an anatomical fit with zero hotspots due to even pressure across your instep. The Moderately stiff flex and self-cleaning sole pattern perfectly blend comfort and support and allow dirt and debris to clear from the sole for even more grip. If you're in the market for a solid pair of boots to last many years, choose the Lowa Camino Evo GTX Wide.
- Nubuck Leather Upper - Robust and durable to extend the life of your boots. It's also open pored for breathability while remaining fully waterproof
- Gore-Tex Lining - Allows for moisture and sweat to escape while preventing water from entering from the outside, keeping you cool and dry
- C4 Tongue - Reduces pressure on the instep to prevent hotspots and blisters while allowing for improved flex and comfort
- X-Lacing Stud - Reduces tongue movement and prevents pressure and hot spots which could lead to blisters
- Flexfit Synchro + Flexfit - Allows the boot to flex better with the lower leg so the foot can roll forward. This saves your strength when going uphill and provides noticeable comfort
- Moderately Stiff Sole - Provides sturdy underfoot support while remaining flexible in the forefoot so you can take on rough terrain off trail and keep stable
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole - PU midsoles do not deform under heavy packloads so you can carry more without compromsing weight and flexibility
- SPS System - Optimises foot stability to provide added comfort when walking. This system corrects gait by reducing pronation and and supination (feet rolling inwards or outwards)
- Vibram App Trail II Outsole - An improved outsole from the previous Camino GTX. Increased contact area gives better traction in steep environments so you can wear the boots off trail in the backcountry bush while feeling supported and grippy
- Last: LOWA WIDE (width)
- Claimed Weight: 1600 grams/pair