LOOP Q Fly Rod - Double Handed Fly Fishing Rod
Spey fishing made simple.
If you're throwing a full-belly Spey, a Scandi, Skagit head or anything in between, The Q Series has been developed to take the guesswork out of the most important part of your two-handed system, the rod. Offering a user-friendly casting performance they will ease you through from your first anchor, to your last mend. The 13'2" 8wt is a great all-rounder, equally at home chasing winter Steelhead on the Tongariro, or the Skeena. The 15' 10wt will, turn over any tip, cast as far as you can and stop King Salmon from the top of Alaska, to bottom of Tierra Del Feugo.
If you're thinking about purchasing your first ever LOOP Spey rod, or backing up your collection with spares for insurance on that trip of a lifetime - you can trust that the Q will deliver pure user-friendly performance.
- The blank features an aesthetic cool grey matte finish.
- A round aluminium reel seat is built in a matte grey finish and includes an embossed Q logo.
- The AA grade cork handle includes cork mix reinforcements.
- Includes stainless steel hard chrome snake guides and rod model inscriptions as well as dot marks on the ferrules for correct rod section alignment.
- The rod comes in a matching rounded tube and cloth bag.
- All rods are designed and developed in Sweden.