If you need to grid search a run from top to bottom, and not miss a square inch, the K2 will tick off every box along the way.
Your mates call you the vacuum cleaner. You see lines in diameters, not breaking strains, know that theres a big difference between a 2.3mm bead and a 2.8mm bead and when you look at the river, you see fish, not water, the K2 will get you down to them.
If your Czech Nymphing a run the Tumut in the Australian Championships or High-sticking the Eucumbene River looking for your own personal trophy, the precision delivery and feather-light feedback of this purpose built Nymphing rod is the tool that will take your craft to the next level. A result of years and testing and development by competition anglers and casters alike, the K2 is designed to perform in any specialty situation that you can throw at it.
Sometimes it's not about how many fish you catch, the K2 is for when numbers do matter.
- Progressive medium action
- Ultra-sensitive blank for superior ''take'' detection
- Excellent shock absorption for light leader set-ups
- Blank in aesthetic gunmetal blue-grey finish
- Down-locking reel seat for enhanced balance whilst high-sticking
- High-grade cork handle
- Ceramic stripping guide and chrome snake guides with double coating
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden