Karesuando Swedish Handcrafted Axe - 'Unna aksu' Hunting Axe
A beautiful axe, hand-crafted from a range of raw materials such as moose bone, reindeer antlers, curly birch and cowhide (sheath).
This exquisite axe is the perfect gift for passionate hunters - a breathtaking piece of handicraft that will be cherished for years to come.
- The Stainless steel blade is hardened to about HRC55.
- This axe weighs 340g and has a length of 250mm.
- Comes in a gift box with diamond stone and holster.
- The product is not designed to split or cut wood. This product is only meant to be used for hunting or as a tool in your kitchen.
- This axe does not come in a fur-lined gift box
Please Note: We are not legally allowed to sell knives to anyone under the age of 16. We will require proof of age prior to shipping any knives.