The Stratus X Hooded Vest is an environmentally friendly package that offers condensed core warmth and classic alpine style to keep you toasty warm.
The 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds winds and light precip during those variable winter days.
Inside Icebreaker uses their innovative MerinoLOFT insulation which delivers warmth and insulation by wool fibre batting. MerinoLOFT is the natural alternative to synthetic down (up to 10% of which is recycled) that is lighter, warmer and machine washable. Even when wet the MerinoLOFT retains its warmth and naturally helps regulate the body temperature.
Icebreaker have also lined the inside of the vest with 100% woven Merino Wool for next to skin softness. The adjustable hood features a cosy insulated internal collar, two zippered front pockets and an interior zippered pocket for your valuables are also features of the Stratus X Vest.
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation.
- Adjustable hood with drawcord.
- Metaluxe vision centre front zip.
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing.
- Forward set side seams for comfort.
- Metaluxe zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered interior security pocket.
- Adjustable hem with drawcord.
- Fabric Weight: 180 Ultralight.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester, Fill: 180g MerinoLOFT 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polyactide Body, Lining: 100% Merino Wool.
- Product Weight: Medium = 660g