Icebreaker Women's Hike+ Heavy Crew
Introducing: "the merino effect". Put your best foot forward in a pair of icebreaker socks.
If you're new to the magic of merino, prepare to have your current socks knocked off. Firstly, merino wool is 'toe-sty' warm when it needs to be and super breathable when things heat up. Merino is capable of temperature regulating and managing excess moisture. It's also super soft and feels luxurious. Plus, those super-skilled merino sheep have mastered the art of odour resistance so you can go days without washing and not offend anyone.
Icebreaker has combined the benefits of merino wool with an anatomical fit to provide cushioning and support in the areas that need it most. So, you can expect all-day comfort. The Merino Hike+ Heavy Crew socks have heavy cushioning and a crew fit, ideal for long cold days on the trail.
- 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% LYCRA
- Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- Sculptured cushion maximises fit and comfort
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Ankle support enhances fit
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Claimed product weight 143g