Icebreaker Men's Hyperia Lite Jacket (XL & XXL Only)
Icebreaker's Men's Hyperia Lite Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation.
The Hyperia offers the combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection that's makes it the perfect addition when out in the mountains. The Hyperia's ultralight yet durable Pertex Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish thats sheds variable conditions.
Inside Icebreaker have used their MerinoLOFT insulation. The MerinoLOFT delivers warmth and insulation by wool fibre batting (upto 10% of which is recycled). Its the natural alternative to synthetic down while stilling being machine washable. MerinoLOFT also retains its warmth when wet and helps to naturally regulate your body temperature to keep you comfortable wherever you happen to be. Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when your moving with a pack.
Zippered Hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store any small essentials you need to carry close to hand. The internal pocket can be used to stow the jacket for premium packability
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum Airfabric for durability and compressibility.
- Reverse coil centre front zip with DWR.
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing.
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub.
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease and range of mobility.
- Zippered hand pockets with DWR.
- Zippered interior security pocket.
- Packable into interior pocket.
- Drop tail hem for added coverage.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon, Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide, Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Product Weight: Medium = 319g.