A heavyweight baselayer that will keep you warm in the coldest conditions, but also features a practical Half Zip to drop heat when you're highly active.
A heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimised fabric zones for active performance, the Bodyfitzone 260 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odour-resistant top features Icebreaker's BodyfitZONE construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output activities. Merino and polyester waffle jersey has been added around the elbow and forearms for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flat-lock seams throughout offer an ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Layer: Base Layers.
Benefits: Comfort, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm, Move with you.
- LYCRA content for increased stretch and mobility.
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation.
- Zip neck collar for the dumping of heat to help regulate temperature.
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction and underarm gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
Model: Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium
Fabric & Care
Fabric Weight: 260 Midweight
- Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA, 1% Nylon
Product Weight: 312g