The ultimate Heavyweight Base Layer for alpine performance.
Icebreaker's 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a technical top for those highly active days in cold conditions. Whether you are out skiing, winter climbing or even snowshoeing this warm, breathable and odour-resistant top features icebreaker's BodyfitZONE construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output activities. For areas where high abrasion may occur, such as elbows and forearms, Icebreaker has added a merino and polyester waffle jersey to help increase the abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and Flat-lock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Layer: Base Layers
Best For: Snow Sports, Adventure
- LYCRA content for improved stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Merino mesh ventilation in strategic areas.
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing.
- Underarm gusset construction and raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility.
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
Model: Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium
Fabric & Care
Fabric Weight: 260 Midweight
- Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA, 1% Nylon
Product Weight: 304g