Helsport Reinsfjell 2 Dome Tent - 2-Person
A freestanding dome tent with two entrances and two vestibules, suitable for 4-season use.
You can check out our video of the Reinsfjell 2 on YouTube HERE!
The Reinsfjell 2 is a freestanding, compact dome tent and owing to the fact that it has two entrances and two vestibules, it is flexible and comfortable for two persons. You can use one vestibule for luggage and one for cooking or alternatively, you can let each happy camper have their own separate exit. In addition, the opening on each side offers the possibility of having at least one exit sheltered from the wind.
The relatively straight walls make for a generous indoor space, so that your time there is more comfortable. It is your home away from home, after all.
- The inner tent has a 360° opening design, attachment loops full-width mesh vents that can be sealed for 4-season use. You will also find internal storage pockets for easy organisation.
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensures more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation.
- A patented pole cup and colour-coded poles/pole channel system makes the tent easy to pitch.
- A unique internal pole channel system provides better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions.
- The guy line points have integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled.
Weight volume (+/-10%) - 3.00 kg
Peg weight - 0.12 kg.
Pole length - 1 x 370 + 2 x 347 cm.
The outer tent fabric is 40D Helsport Superlight 1000®, 3000mm.
The inner tent fabric is 30D Polyester Ripstop WR.
The floor fabric is 70D Polyamide Sl, 5000mm.
Poles are built from DAC featherlight NSL (36 cm sections)
Includes a repair kit (+0.15kg) containing: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.