A stable and spacious tent that can be pitched almost anywhere.
Looking for a tent to pitch when the weather turns or where there is limited ground space to pitch it then look no further than the Himalaya Pro 2. Designed for exceptional stability in windy conditions, while taking up a minimal amount of space on the ground, the Himalaya Pro can be pitched almost anywhere.
The freestanding design makes this the ideal tent to pitch where you would usually struggle to find a spot for your guy lines, while the intersecting and pre-bent pole sections make the walls steep maximising the internal space.
- Colour coded reflective webbing by pole channel opening, corresponding with the colour of the poles.
- Unique internal pole channel system that provides better wind stability and less vibrations/noise in windy conditions.
- Inner tent with 360° zipper and mosquito net.
- The Helsport AirFlowII ventilation system ensures more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation, which reduces condensation.
- Internal storage pockets for easy organisation.
- Attachment loops in the inner tent.
- Highly visible, reflective guy lines with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled.
- Closeable mesh vents on inner tent.
Packed volume - 20 x 46 cm.
Tent weight - 3.35kg, including pegs.
The outer tent fabric is Helsport's Rainguard Pro (3000mm).
The inner tent fabric is Helsport's Airflow Pro.
The floor fabric is Helsport's Rainguard Pro (5000mm).
The poles are built from DAC Featherlight NSL 9.6mm.