Helsport Fjellheimen X-Trem Camp Red/Yellow - Extreme 4-Season/4 Person Tent
The Fjellheimen X-Trem is known for offering a generous indoor size whilst still maintaining Helsport's famous lightweight construction.
The Fjellheimen X-Trem is Helsport's lightest X-Trem tent compared to it's size. The tent was originally designed with professional users of the standard model; they loved the tent so much they wanted an extreme version they could use it in more challenging conditions. The result was a tent with the same measurements and volume, but with storm flaps, reinforced guy-line points and several extra details making it better suited for the most extreme winter and alpine conditions.
The flysheet has a tear strength of 20 kg, making it one of the most durable tents in the market today. It has an excellent combination of low weight, compact pack-volume and a high safety level. Although the Fjellheimen X-Treme has become a sought-after tent for expeditions, it is also a very popular 4-season tent amongst those who want a safe shelter all year around.
- Inner tent with 360° zipper opening and mesh.
- Mesh gear loft.
- Storm flaps.
- The pole channels and pole cups are dimensioned for both one and two poles.
- The Helsport AirFlow II ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation.
- The vents can be closed completely, to prevent them from packing with snow.
- Pole cups and colour coded poles/pole channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions.
- Extra strong guy lines and reinforced guy points.
- Several double guy points and combined guy lines.
- This reduces the number of pegs needed, and makes it easier to pitch.
- To get an even distribution of force on the guy points the guy lines are connected through rings.
- Guy-line points with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled.
Packed volume - 19 x 50cm.Tent weight (+/- 10%) - 3.9kg.
Peg weight - 0.3kg
Pole length - 1 x 330 + 2 x 285cm.
4 PERSONPacked volume - 20 x 50cm.
Tent weight (+/- 10%) - 4.3kg.
Peg weight - 0.3kg
Pole length - 1 x 364 + 2 x 330cm.
SHARED SPECIFICATIONSThe inner tent fabric is 30D Polyester Ripstop WR.
The outer tent fabric is 40D Helsport Superlight 1000, 3000mm.
The floor fabric is 70D Polyamide SI, 5000mm.
The poles are built from DAC Featherlite NSL (48 cm sections).