Helinox Causeway DL145 Walking Poles offer the ultimate combination of simple reliable operation and maximum adjustment range.
The Helinox lever locking mechanism is simple, strong, reliable and silent. Unique to Helinox, a 'lever rest zone' reduces tension on the lever when the pole is compacted. This prolongs service life and maintains consistent locking pressure. The lever operates on twin 'cams' for increased locking effectiveness without increased operator effort.
Suitable for walking in all conditions, the DL145 is a favourite pole for Australian bushwalkers who want a strong & stiff pole with maximum adjustable length range – perfect for tent/tarp support.
- The lightest & strongest alloy tubing available - DAC TH72M.
- Double lever locking mechanisms.
- Long maximum length of 145 cm for difficult river crossings or supporting a tent or tarp.
- Levers operate vertically to reduce accidental disengagement in thick bush conditions.
- Larger diameter for maximum resistance to flexing under load.
- Quality foam grips with 'wicking' wrist straps.
- Solidly mounted Tungsten Carbide tips.
- Supplied with operating instructions, rubber tip covers and walking pole guidebook.
- Compatible with optional snow, sand & mud baskets.
- Packed Length: 64 cm
- Length in use: 90 - 145 cm
- Weight per pole: 240 g
- Pole section diameters: 18.5 / 16.7 / 14.7 mm
- Suited to walkers 130 - 220 cm tall
- Pole material: TH72M alloy by DAC
- 5 year warranty