Grivel Clepsydra L K10G Twin Gate Carabiner
A uniquely shaped carabiner with an hourglass design
The Grivel Clepsydra Twin Gate Carabiner is comfortable to use and easy to manipulate. Whether you’re out on the crag or in the gym, the simple functions of the K10G will help you get the best out of your climbs when belaying or rappelling. The shape guarantees the positions of the carabiner automatically, and because of the twin gate system (gate-gate), accidental openings can be easily avoided.
- Hourglass design- simple wire opening isolates the belay loop and maintains the correct orientation even with the open carabiner.
- Used for belaying or rappelling
- Twin gate system (gate-gate) to avoid accidental opening of the carabiner “always and in any case.”
- Materials/Constructions/technologies: Forged aluminium, Twin-Gate-System with double gate
- Certifications: CE EN 12275 – Class H, UIAA, CE EN 362
- Claimed Weight 89g
- Length-width-opening – 117-73-24mm
- Closed gate strength: 22kn
- Minor axis strength: 9kn
- Open gate strength: 8kn