The Ovik Fleece Hoodie is great if you love sitting in front of a fire reading a book or can be used as a mid layer when exploring on a cold winters day.
The Ovik Fleece Hoodie has a knitted exterior and soft brushed interior making it warm and cosy. With G-1000 on the elbows, hem, pockets and inside edge of the hood the fleece has extra durability. While the G-1000 protective flap on the zipper protects the chin.
The Ovik has a fixed hood with a drawcord adjustment, a drawcord at the hem and elastic bindings at the cuffs.
Two spacious pockets have zippers. The fleece and mesh lining the pockets are made from recycled polyester and are produced using an environmentally friendly process. The process allow the spinning and dying of the fibre at the same time, reducing the levels of water and the consumption of energy used compared to traditional methods.
- Knitted exterior and soft brushed interior.
- G-100 on the elbows, hem, pockets and inside edge of hood.
- Hood with drawcord adjustment.
- Two spacious pockets.
- Produced using environmentally friendly processes.
- Outer Material: 100% polyester, G-1000 original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Weight: 460g (in size small)