These technical and hard-wearing trekking tights are made from a highly functional stretch fabric to give you reliable performance. Far more durable than your average pair of gym tights, these will last you through your travels.
Fjallraven's Abisko Trekking Tights combine the freedom of movement of tights with the durability of trekking trousers; reinforcements over the rear and knees can handle close contact with sharp stones and rocks and also resist moisture if you sit or kneel on damp ground.
With a map pocket on the right leg and a smaller zippered pocket on the left that fits a compass. The waist is wide for better comfort and can be adjusted with a drawcord for a custom fit. There is also a clip-in loop at the hip for attaching gear or a light jacket, also a gusset at the crotch and low-profile flatlock seams minimize the risk of chafing.
- Weight: 265g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Material Name: Polyamide|Stretch
- Outer material: 62% polyamide, 16% aramid, 12% elastane, 10% polyester Stretch: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
- Waist: High waist|Elastic waistband
- Pockets: Map pocket, Safety pocket
- Reinforcements: yes
- Pre-shaped knees: yes
- Adjustable leg endings: yes
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Abisko
- Environmental info: fluorocarbon-free impregnation