Just like the Vidda Pro Trousers but with improved ventilation.
Fjallraven Vidda Pro Vented trousers are a durable and water-resistant trouser for year-round outdoor use. Based on the Vidda Pro trousers made with G-1000 Eco fabric, the Vented version has been adapted with improved ventilation and a slightly slimmer fit. All the while still allowing the freedom of movement, you have become accustomed to with the traditional Vidda Pro's.
The specific features include a hip to knee zipper for generous ventilation, a gusset in stretch fabric for increased movement and reinforced knees with an opening to add knee pads (knee pads are not included). The buttoned strap on the leg ends can be used for adjustment in the fit or removed entirely if not required.
Several practical pockets can be found on the Vidda Pro Vented Trousers including a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist.
- Claimed weight: 565g.
- Regular fit.
- Mid waist.
- Available in a Regular or Long leg length.
- Material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Material 2: Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elstane.
- Generous hip to knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced Knees with an opening for knee pads (pads not include).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.