A rugged yet lightweight trekking shirt built to withstand the worst of the Australian bush
If there was ever a single shirt to suit any terrain, activity or expedition, it would be Fjallraven's Singi Long Sleeve Trekking Shirt. Carefully crafted with the tried and true G-1000 material, offering great ventilation and the ability to increase or reduce water-resistance using Fjallraven's Greenland wax.
This regular-fitting shirt comes pre-washed for maximum comfort and includes 2 chest pockets as well as a small sleeve pocket for valuables. Mesh ventilation points have been stitched under the arms and a generous opening in the yoke to allow airflow in warm environments. The Singi Long Sleeve Trekking Shirt by Fjallraven is simply a long-lasting, hard-wearing garment suitable for any outdoor adventure.
- Trekking shirt in, non waxed G-1000 Original and pre washed for maximum comfort
- Regular fit and sleeve button function
- 2 chest pockets and 1 small sleeve pocket
- Ventilation openings with mesh in arm pits and under the yoke at the back
- Claimed product weight (medium) - 380g
- Material - G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton