Fjallraven's Men's Singi Anorak has a double layer of the wind and water-resistant G-1000 over the shoulders for extra protection but still leaving the jacket well ventilated.
Side zippers release extra heat and simplify taking the garment on and off. The Anorak has detachable synthetic fur edging and the storm hood can be adjusted for a snugger fit as well as the brim being folded giving maximum protection against the wind or more peripheral vision.
The front has a half-length opening with a zipper and inner protective flap. Any items you want to keep close can be stored in the large kangaroo pocket or hand pocks which both have zips. There is an elastic drawcord in the hem and adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs, ensuring this jacket is the perfect fit for you. For even further protection against the elements, the G-1000 fabric can be impregnated with Greenland Wax.
- Classic well-ventilated anorak in wind and water-resistant G-1000 Original.
- Technical tunnel hood with three-way adjustment and detachable Arctic fur edging.
- Half-length zipper at the front.
- Large zippered kangaroo pocket.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Claimed weight: 960g
- Material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.