Advance technology trekking trousers for those adventures where mobility is just as important as durability.
Made from stretch and durable G-1000 Eco the Keb trousers are pre-shaped at the knees and rear with extra strong seams to maximise the movement and durability of the trousers. The durable G-1000 Eco can be found at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs (here there is also a second layer of fabric as reinforcement against the wear from hiking boots).
A connecting fabric panel has replaced the inside seam at the thigh to reduce the risk of chafing and wear.
Fjallraven has carefully planned the ventilation by placing a zipper from the hip down to the knee and along the calf, as well as an extended trouser fly to allow excess heat to be released.
The Keb Trousers have a variety of pockets. Two high hand pockets mean that the contents won't fall out even when sitting, and two leg pockets, both have a cover flap, one with a zip and one with a mesh pocket inside.
The leg ends have a strap adjustment and button as well as a hook to secure the trousers to a ski boot or hiking boot.
- Pre-shaped knees and rear to maximise movement.
- Extra strong seams for durability.
- Ventilation zippers.
- 2 high hand pockets and 2 leg pockets.
- Adjustment strap and button at leg ends.
- Fixed trouser length.
- Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65%polyester,35% cotton, G-1000 HeavyDuty: 65%polyester,35% cotton, Stretch:63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% Elastane.
- Weight: 625g (in size 48)