Fjallraven Men's Barents Pro Trousers - Dark Sand/Dark Olive (Size 30"-31" Only)
It doesn’t matter whether you’re scaling mountains or foraging in the forest - these durable trousers will fit the bill.
The Barents Pro pants are perfect for playing in the Australian outdoors. The super durable, waterproof G-1000 construction is reinforced with double layers of fabric on the front of the thighs and knees. The trousers include six practical pockets and pre-shaped knees. The raw-length leg endings allow you to easily adapt the length to correspond with your height. Most people will need to shorten these trousers.
If you're the owner of some very long legs, the long pants are perfect for you. It should also be noted that thanks to the raw-length leg endings, the hem can be turned up on these trousers to guarantee a perfect, custom length, something we will do for free for you!
- The G-1000 Original outer material is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- The raw-length leg endings allow you to easily adapt the length to correspond with your height.
- A non-elastic, mid waist is featured and the knees are pre-shaped for comfort.
- Includes a knife pocket, and a map pocket.
- Regular fit.
- The Barents Pro uses non-textile parts of animal origin.
- 570g in a size 48 (32”).