Fjallraven Keb 72 Litre Women's Backpack
When demanding treks require a rugged pack, this robust all-season backpack is comfortable and durable and designed for long trips.
Perfect for all seasons and made with Fjallravens award-winning wooden frame, the Keb 72 Litre Women's Backpack is durable, rugged and built to last. Made from sustainable materials that are designed to handle rough terrains, you’ll be able to enjoy years of adventures in the great outdoors, exploring as far as your legs will take you.
Whether you're on skis or foot, the Keb 72 Litre is a versatile pack with a slim profile providing a full range of movement and a carrying system designed to distribute heavy loads that can be easily adjusted to suit different back lengths.
The compartments are well planned to make it especially easy to organise gear. The front pocket has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel, and the pack has attachment points for skis, ice axes,/poles and loops for a toboggan. Perfect if you want to hike in the snow. It also has a rain cover included, and the base and sides are made from waterproof Bergshell fabric so your gear will stay dry even in damp conditions.
- Fjallraven's unique wooden frame reduces C02 emissions by 90%
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon
- Durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Comfortable, robust carry system with adjustable back length
- Attachment points for skis, ice axes,/poles and loops for a toboggan
|Material||G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Material name||G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S, Bergshell|
|Material 2||Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide|